12 Amazing Reasons to use active Hemp Seed Oil on your Dog and Cat. The spectrum of holistic benefits that stem from Hemp Seed Oil are endless and we can't wait to share with you the benefits of this amazing natural oil.
- Diet. Hemp seeds provide pets with a nearly perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, which makes it one of the most naturally balanced ways to add Omegas to you pets diet! Our brilliant Hemp Active Oil Supplement is a tasty treat that can be added to your pets food, providing them with the Omega fatty acids they need for an active and healthy life. Click here for more information on our Hemp Active Oil Supplement.
- Anxiety Prevention. Many vets recommend Hemp Seed Oil for pets with anxiety. If your pet is anxious our latest Hemp Anxiety Pet Spray is a blessing for pet owners who want to see their pet stress and anxiety free. Click here for more information on our Anxiety Pet Spray.
- Sleep. The calming properties of Active Hemp Seed Oil can aid sleep quality and duration for pets. We suggest trying our Hemp Pet Calming Oil to help with relaxation. Rub a few drops on their chest before they go to sleep and a drop in every corner of their bed to aid a better nights sleep. Click here for more information.
- Immune System. Active Hemp Seed Oil aids the immune system and supports healthy organs and heart health. It contains the minerals zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamins, and a variety of amazing antioxidants. We suggest adding our Hemp Active Oil Supplement to your pets diet to help support a healthy and happy immune system. Click here for more information on our Hemp Active Oil Supplement.
- Blood circulation. Active Hemp seed oil can aid your pets blood circulation and cognitive thinking. We suggest adding our Hemp Active Oil Supplement to you dog or cat’s meals to help with circulation, click here for more details.
- Skin. The benefits held within Active Hemp Seed Oil in relation to your pets skin and fur is somewhat miraculous. The oil helps soothe itchy dog skin such as dry noses and itchy paws. We offer some amazing Hemp Seed Oil products that can either be digested or applied directly onto your pets fur and skin. Click here for more information on our Active Hemp Seed oil for pets.
- Joints. Hemp seed oil is a great aid to dog joint care and is commonly used in many dog treats and supplements. Click here for more details on the best Joint Hemp Spray
- Stress. There are many reasons your pet can be stressed. The main causes are loneliness and travelling. It’s hard to know what’s best to calm you pet in these situations. Choosing Active Hemp Oil as a stress reliever is a natural and safe way to calm your pet, sometimes instantly with the right application. We recommend either digesting our supplement in meals or directly applying one of our stress reliever sprays or calming oil onto the chest. Click here for more details and discover the best Active Hemp Oil for your pet.
- Taste. Hemp Seed Oil is super tasty and loved by dogs, cats and many animals. Click here for more information.
- Fatty Acids. Fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 contained within Active Hemp Seed Oil acts as super nutrients. The perfect balance, these two Omegas are crucial for the overall health of your pet. See our full range of Hemp Seed Oil products to help pets, click here for more details.
- Calming. Hemp seed oil is naturally relaxing for dogs . Click here for more details on our pet supplements.
- Gut. Research suggests hemp seed oil is a great ingredient for superb maintenance of your pets gut. Active Hemp Seed Oil suggests amazing results. Click here for more information on our supplements.