12 Amazing Reasons to use active Hemp Seed Oil on your Dog and Cat. The spectrum of holistic benefits that stem from Hemp Seed Oil are endless and we can't wait to share with you the benefits of this therapeutic, natural oil.
The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a complex cell signalling system found in humans and pets. Cannabinoid receptors are located on the surface of cells and they monitor the conditions outside of the cell. They transmit what they detect to the inside of the cell and that triggers the appropriate cellular response. The reason humans and pets are so receptive to the benefits of active Hemp Seed Oil is because the body produces its own cannabinoid like the compounds found in the Hemp plant.
Scientists are still studying the complexity of the ECS. But so far they know it plays role in regulating a range of functions and stimulants, including:
- Diet. Hemp seeds provide pets with a nearly perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, which makes it one of the most naturally balanced ways to add Omegas to you pets diet! Our brilliant Hemp Active Oil Supplement is a tasty treat that can be added to your pets food, providing them with the Omega fatty acids they need for an active and healthy life. Click here for more information on our Hemp Active Oil Supplement.
- Anxiety Prevention. Many vets recommend Hemp Seed Oil for pets with anxiety because of its cannabinoids having anti-inflammatory properties that help with anxiety, pain, seizures, aggression, muscle spasms and neurological disorders. If your pet is struggling with anxiety our latest Hemp Anxiety Pet Spray is a blessing for pet owners who want to see their pet stress and anxiety free. Click here for more information on our Anxiety Pet Spray.
- Sleep. The therapeutic properties of Active Hemp Seed Oil can improve sleep quality and duration for pets who struggle with insomnia and other sleep disorders. If your pet is struggling with sleep quality or duration we suggest trying our Hemp Pet Calming Oil. Rub a few drops on their chest before they go to sleep and a drop in every corner of their bed to aid a better nights sleep. Click here for more information.
- Immune System. Active Hemp Seed Oil strengthens the immune system and supports healthy organs and heart health. It contains the minerals zinc, iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamins, and a variety of amazing antioxidants. We suggest adding our Hemp Active Oil Supplement to your pets diet to help support a healthy and happy immune system. Click here for more information on our Hemp Active Oil Supplement.
- Blood circulation. Active Hemp seed oil can enhance your pets blood circulation and stimulate cognitive thinking. We suggest adding our Hemp Active Oil Supplement to you dog or cat’s meals to help with circulation, click here for more details.
- Skin. The benefits held within Active Hemp Seed Oil in relation to your pets skin and fur is somewhat miraculous. The oil helps prevent skin disorders such as dry nose, acne, eczema, rashes and dog dandruff. We offer some amazing Hemp Seed Oil products that can either be digested or applied directly onto your pets fur and skin. Click here for more information on our Active Hemp Seed oil for pets.
- Joints. Within your pets joints there are Cannabinoid receptors, located on the surface of cells and they monitor the conditions outside of the cell. They transmit what they detect to the inside of the cell and that triggers the appropriate cellular response. The reason Active Hemp Oil for you dog or cat works so well is because there are cannabinoid receptors within Hemp Oil too, they can communicate with the receptors in your pets joints, acting as a natural anti-inflammatory, relaxing and reliving the area. Click here for more details on the best Joint Hemp Reliever.
- Stress. There are many reasons your pet can suffer with stress. The main causes are loneliness and travelling. It’s hard to know what’s best to calm you pet in these situations. Choosing Active Hemp Oil as a stress reliever is a natural and safe way to calm your pet, sometimes instantly with the right application. We recommend either digesting our supplement in meals or directly applying one of our stress reliever sprays or calming oil onto the chest. Click here for more details and discover the best Active Hemp Oil for your pet.
- Nausea. Older pets or ones that are dealing with chronic illness can suffer with nausea or loss of appetite. Active Hemp Seed Oil for pets can combat nauseas and help regain appetite. We suggest adding our Active Hemp Oil Supplements into your pets meal to help. Click here for more information.
- Inflammation. Fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 contained within Active Hemp Seed Oil acts as super nutrients. The perfect balance, these two Omegas are crucial for the overall health of your pet. See our full range of Hemp Seed Oil products to help with pet inflammation, click here for more details.
- Seizures. Dealing with seizures and tremors are common problems for pets. While there are drugs on the market, they can have negative side effects that come with them. If you want to help your pet overcome seizures, Active Hemp Oil Supplements could be a great natural alternative. Our Hemp Oil Supplements can reduce seizures in your dog and also the impact when they occur. Click here for more details on our pet supplements.
- Gut. Research into the positive effects of cannabidiol has shown that it helps replenish gut health, preventing both colitis and inflammatory bowel disease. This is still being looked into fully, but the positive effects on your pets gut from the digestion of Active Hemp Seed Oil suggests amazing results. Click here for more information on our anti-inflammatory supplements.