- A 100% NATURAL ORGANIC SLUG AND SNAIL SPRAY DEFENCE PRODUCT - An Eco-Friendly Kind And Unique Slug and Snail Pest Product, Much Like A Slug Trap Designed To Create An extra Defence Against Slugs And Snails For Plants And Seedlings.
- BETTER THAN TOXIC SLUG PELLETS OR UNSIGHTLY COPPER TAPE - Suitable For Organic Systems Our Convenient Spray-On Protection Is Safe To Use Around Pets, Children And Wild Animals.
- POWERFUL LONG-LASTING STICKY SLUG SPRAY BARRIER - Organic Slug And Snail Defence Is Made Using Natural Plant Derivatives To Form A Sticky Gel Barrier That Slugs And Snails Will Not Want To Touch, Preventing Slugs And Snails From Accessing Treated Garden Areas Is Something That All Gardeners Need.
- PET-FRIENDLY ORGANIC GARDENING - Shake Well Then Twist Nozzle To Prepare For Use And Then Spray It Around Areas You Wish To Protect Creating A Natural Barrier Against Slugs And Snails. It Is Advised To Reapply It After Heavy Rainfall. Make Sure To Test A Small Area If Using For The First Time. Avoid Direct Contact With Plants.
- C&G ETHICAL FAMILY COMMITMENT: Proudly Hand Made In The Uk Using Socially Responsible Practices, Locally Sourced With Sustainable Ingredients, Our Cruelty-Free Production And Eco-friendly Recyclable Packaging Comes With A 100% Money Back Guarantee If You Don't Love Our Slug And Snail Spray, Let Us Know And Receive A Full, No Questions Asked Refund. We Are A Small Family Owned Business Of Garden Lovers Committed To Making Great Products That Are Safe For You, Your Pets And Our Planet!
All orders will be delivered within 3 working day or sooner faster delivery options are available at checkout.
Each order comes with tracking number.
Free Shipping Available On All Orders Over £25
We are a proud cruelty free, plant based and environmentally aware company that is set up with strong social and ethical values.
Cooper and Gracie started when the Founder and Owner today Craig Roberts, became a first time dog owner of his dog Tilba the Vizsla.
Craig’s Hungarian Vizsla Dog @Tilbathevizsla inspired the movement toward Cruelty Free pet care and 100% natural creations. Craig couldn't find any genuinely natural and cruelty free blends designed for pet care at all.
Tilba really struggled with itchy skin from insect bites and pollen, and it was affecting her happiness, so a cure to this had to be found.
Cooper and Gracie’s story today is a classic one of an owner just wanting the best for his dog, someone that stumbled upon solving a painful problem for one that now proudly helps many more.
As your reading this I’m presuming you're an animal lover of sorts. If you've ever seen your animal in any discomfort you will 100% know the emotions and actions that can be brought out from being a pet parent. Most people would move mountains to help them if they could.
Tilba's itchy and painful skin problem was the start of the journey into solving many dog issues using 100% natural and cruelty free ingredients.
Amazingly, we have got this far from a pure passion of plant based science and one little dog that has ended up helping many more by sharing her story.
Today we are proudly working toward our 10 Million rescues mission and also intent on making pet care a cruelty free zone that protects the environment that so many of us love to enjoy with our animals.
Our lakes, rivers, dogs, skin and coat deserve only the very best that nature intended and we believe in this very strongly that things need to change.
We’ve now proved that plant based solutions are here, and many people should demand no less.
Thank you for taking the time out to read our short story,
It is one built from pure animal love and passion for the environment, and we are truly humbled to be able to serve you today.
We look forward to welcoming you on board and with every sale, we will support a rescue animal in need.
Together we can make a difference.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We stand by